Sunday, August 26, 2007

1st post!

My 201 posts in this blog. Muahaha.

Have been mugging at my usual place since 11.30am today. BORING! Me only and only me until my Gor came to accompany me. Next week let's hope that my Gor is still there to pei wo. Haha.

Yipee... I finished Elementary Mathematics 2006 Preliminary Paper 2. Sianz. I did not cancel it out from my list as I still did not understand the Number pattern. Sigh Sigh sigh.

I shall go finish my E maths 2005 paper 2. After which maybe I should have gone to bed. Muahaha. I want to finish up all my prelims papers. MUG MUG MUG! I don't want any more MUGs.

04 days to Prelims Languages Paper 1

15 days to Prelims written papers

25 days to END OF PRELIMS

59 days to START OF TORTURE

78 days to TORTURE END. Rebirth and Reborn.

MUGGING IN PROCESS.......

.....

....
...
..........

...........................

.........Processing..............
processing in progress.......




......



.................................
........
................
....

....................

No comments: